(This is a REMOTE Role)
Breakthrough and our community of pioneering PT private practice owners are united by the purpose of helping people in pain get back to normal naturally instead of unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
Breakthrough is the leader in business growth for Physical Therapy private practices through our proprietary marketing platform and digital ad expertise. Our clients have an average annual practice growth rate of 33%. Every month, our system drives over 10,000 direct access patients into our member practices.
Our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for end-to-end customer success management for a defined set of customers. You will leverage your account management skills to foster strong relationships in order to ensure clients achieve their goals.
- Proactively manage 35-50 customer relationships through the lifecycle of the customer - from post-launch through renewal. Work with customers to enable product adoption and ROI
- Drive retention and growth within your book of business by understanding your customers business needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, satisfaction, and identify opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for the company to provide additional services. Collaborate closely with Sales to support expansion opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform the sales process and product roadmap
- Act as a subject matter expert and consult on topics including change management, market differentiation, patient retention and more
- Provide web-based training and best practice presentations, present data analytics highlighting product usage and financial metrics to business owners
- BA/BS Degree from accredited university
- 3+ years within a customer success organization (preferably SaaS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Motivated self starter; team player
- Proficient at establishing relationships with customers and internal teams
- Able to identify and pivot customer relationships to facilitate retention and drive upsells
- Able to flourish in a high growth environment where change is constant
- Proficient in Salesforce, Freshdesk, Asana, and other cloud-based tools
- Basic understanding of Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.
- Work life balance environment - we care that you are personally and professionally taken care of.
Our Values = Your Values:
This is for you only if you align with our values:
GRIT: You are passionate and purpose driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
Beginner’s Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience you lust for constructive feedback with our partner ecosystem and employees of all skill levels.
Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.